Lord Sri Krishna is supreme divine being, the eighth incarnations of Lord Vishnu, and one of the most revered Gods in Hinduism. He symbolizes the divine traits such as compassion, kindness, and love, and is also regarded among other divinities in Hindu mythology as one of the most respected Gods. Krishna puja is one of the most popular pujas performed in homes. Krishna is merciful, loving and very simple. Several verses from the Bhagavad Gita say Krishna loves the devotion and pure heart of the devotees rather than the pomp and show exhibited.
If you are facing problem like: lost your love, restoring a loving relationship, Separation divorce & Miss-understanding, Marriage etc. Shri Krishna prayers need to be performed using strict rituals. If the couples wholeheartedly worships Lord Krishna, then he bestows his auspicious blessings and hears your prayers by granting you the ability to conceive.
Lord Sri Krishna Puja– Benefits
· The benefit of performing Lord Sri Krishna puja at home is that the place gets blessed with serenity and prosperity.
· Students seeking success in their academic front can progress well if they observe worship of Sri Krishna religiously.
· Being the epitome of love and kindness, the worship of Lord Krishna can bless your love life and marital life with harmony.
· Lord Krishna is also the symbol of the saviour, hence, his worship can benefit the devotee with protection from evil effects.
How to Perform Lord Krishna Pooja
· On a clean table, spread a piece of new cloth and place an image or statue of Lord Krishna. Arrange the set up near the family puja room or altar. Decorate the idol of Krishna with garlands, clothes,jewels and flowers as per your taste.
· Prepare two lamps with ghee and cotton wicks.Have a puja plate nearby with turmeric paste, sandal paste, vermilion, incense sticks, arati lamp, potable water is a copper tumbler with a spoon and some flowers.