Jupiter or Guru Brihaspati is a benevolent planet and disperses all positivity around it. Being the symbol of wisdom and prosperity,it bestows upon the devotees luck and good life. But at times, things go wrong.If the placement of Jupiter is not in the correct place in the horoscope chart,then Jupiter becomes harsh on that person and brings bad luck. In such a condition, Brihaspati would have a negative effect. The benevolent Brihaspati would be malefic and the wrath of Jupiter would make the life of the person worse.
It is believed that the Jupiter has the status of a Guru or a Teacher among all the nine planets that are there. Apart from that, the strong influential forces of the planet bring positivity and affluence in several people’s lives.
Jupiter or Guru Brihaspati rules educational interests, law, religion, philosophy, banking, economics and indicates the extent of one's love and longing for religion, scriptures, elders and preceptors. He is also a significator of wealth, progress, philosophic nature, good conduct, health and children.
Symptoms of a Weak Jupiter:
· Poor knowledge
· Liver and/or stomach related problems
· Experience delay in marriage
· Dry skin
· Ill-shaped body
· A person with weak Jupiter will face familial disputes & problems in married life
· Egoism and anger
· experience instability in life
· Marital problems
· Not able to take care of self-family
· Hindrance while starting some new work
· Dual personality, pretending to be someone you are not
Astrology Remedies for Jupiter or Brihaspati
· Observing fast on Thursday strengthens your Brihaspati
· Drink sugarcane juice to improve the liver and the digestive system
· Wearing Yellow Sapphire will help in reducing the effect of malefic Brihaspati
· Donating turmeric to a religious place for eight days continuously also helps in this regard.
· Help blind or disabled people
· Applying butter oil on Shivlinga is also a powerful remedy to overcome the malefic Brihaspati
· Wearing yellow color in your day-to-day life also helps
· Indulge in selfless service towards others and the society
· Make donations to young girls, father’s sister,paternal or maternal grandmother
· Show good care towards cows, guru, and religious places
· Feed jaggery and gram pulse to a cow on Thursdays.
· To help a girl get married, feeding jaggery to cows on Thursdays may help
· Eat jaggery after food to prevent hyper acidity
· Donate fruits or vegetables that grow underground
· Eat sugarcane, jaggery, and bananas
· Apply Kesar tilak
· Taking care of a cow also improved one’s Jupiter.
· Donate sweets or bananas to orphans and aged people.